Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Blogger Hop – May 7th

Jennifer over at crazy-for-books is hosting a weekly blog hop where book bloggers have the chance to introduce themselves by visiting each others blogs through her Mr. Linky list. Please click on the Book Blogger Hop button above to see the post for this week.

I’m PeachyTO and I’d like to welcome you to my blog!  Please take a look around and be sure to let me know you've hopped by if you are here for the first time.

Here are some blogs that you might like that I've come across through the hop;

 
I look forward to chatting with you soon!

13 comments:

  1. Ah, the blog hop! I'm always excited to find something new! It's been a great way for people to find me, and for me to find others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'll be participating today after all. It would seem I can't leave a comment on the main post page, and the Mr. Linky isn't working. Oh well, there's always next week.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through the hop.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoping by to say happy friday and I love your blog!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower via the hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popped in via the Hop. Off to check out some otehr posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blog hop. It's so fun finding new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I'm stopping by on the blog hop. Come visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am returning your visit to my blog which I appreciate a lot-I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to reading your posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to all that dropped by today. It's wonderful to meet so many new book lovers.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blog hop! You find so many sites that you didn't know were out there. I love the quotes in the sidebar, especially John Waters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog! I will definitely be coming back

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi...Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower and looking forward to your review of The Time Traveler's Wife (my fav).

    ReplyDelete