Friday, May 21, 2010

Book Blogger Hop – May 21st, 2010

Jennifer over at crazy-for-books is hosting a weekly blog hop where book bloggers have the chance to introduce themselves by visiting each others blogs through her Mr. Linky list. Please click on the Book Blogger Hop button above to see the post for this week.

I’m PeachyTO and I’d like to welcome you to my blog!  Please take a look around and be sure to let me know you've hopped by if you are here for the first time.

Here are some of my most recent book reviews:

Up in the Air by Walter Kirn

Apologize, Apologize by Elizabeth Kelley

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

If you have enjoyed my blog, please let me know by becoming a follower in my sidebar. 
 
I look forward to chatting with you soon!

13 comments:

  1. Stopped by through the hop. Great to see another classics minded blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via the hop-I am follower now and look forward to reading your future posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping around... I'll have a look around here at your blog, it's the first time I've hopped here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Visiting from the hop!

    I have a YA giveaway going on at Miel et Lait, http://mieletlait.com

    You should stop by. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    xx,
    E.J.

    p.s. I'm now following. Found you on the Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Hop! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hopping around today, finding new blogs, visiting old favorites, and spreading the word that I am giving away A Small Fortune on Rose City Reader. It's my first-ever give away, so I am excited about it.

    I am already an enthusiastic follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by - hop on over to The Wormhole!

    I am your 100th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by. :)

    http://ajourneyofbooks.halfzero.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m just hopping in to say Hello and Happy Friday. If you get a chance, check out my blog at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and enter my 100 Follower contest. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Just stopping by to let you know I am sooo looking forward to reading Saskiad. It does sound like my kind of book. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to all that have dropped by and signed up as a follower. I'm making my rounds to all of your sites now! Hophophop...

    ReplyDelete