Saturday, May 1, 2010

April in Review ~ 2010

DSCF5212

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

April has quickly come and gone while it has felt more like May here in Toronto, as evidenced by this flower blooming in our garden.  I’ve decided that since I have been contributing regularly throughout the month,  I should do a wrap-up entry for April, outlining what I’ve posted.

I have read and reviewed the following thought-provoking titles this month:

The Bishop’s Man by Linden MacIntyre

The Saskiad by Brian Hall

Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

While enjoying these exceptional writers, I also bought a whole slew of great books for dirt cheap at a used book sale, and I took part in my first Read-A-Thon

It has been very exciting to be back in the book blogging community.  I’m so thrilled to be chatting with all of the wonderfully talented and kind people I’ve come to know in the blogosphere.  I have even joined a couple of reading challenges that I fully intend to complete this time around: the Ireland Reading Challenge and the Non-Fiction Five Reading Challenge

In the interest of adding some variety to my blog, on Sundays I’m going to post a recipe, complete with an amateur photo,  under the title ‘Savouring Sunday.’  Thursdays I will take part in a photography meme, called ‘Thursday Challenge,’ and on Fridays watch for ‘Friday’s Flick’, where I’ll be reviewing movies from my growing collection.

What did your month look like?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Autumn, and thank you for dropping by and becoming a follower. ;-)

    ReplyDelete