I attempted this challenge last year when I first started blogging, but as I’ve mentioned before, I bailed on the whole blogging thing after three months, and as such didn’t get the chance to complete it.
I’m happy to give it another shot this year, since I often feel that I don’t dedicate enough time to non-fiction.
Below are my choices so far, but I may change my mind about these selections at a later date.
- What The Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell
- Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis (with Larry Sloman)
- See Jane Hit: Why Girls Are Growing More Violent and What We Can Do About It by James Garbarino, PhD
- Murder in Amsterdam by Ian Buruma
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan