I’ve decided to take the plunge and enter a reading challenge. I attempted a couple when I was blogging last year, but after three months of dedicated entries I made an abrupt exit and consequently did not end up completing them. So here goes another attempt.
I love all things Irish. I have Irish roots and was blessed enough to spend my honeymoon in Dublin, last year, which only enhanced my Celtic allegiance.
Since this challenge is running through to November, and I still have a fair bit of time, I think I’m going to attempt to complete the Kiss the Blarney stone level, which is six books.
- Apologize, Apologize by Elizabeth Kelly
- The Country Girls Trilogy by Edna O’Brien
- The Commitments by Roddy Doyle
- The Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe
- Reading in the Dark: A Novel by Seamus Deane
- Hood by Emma Donoghue