Saturday, April 17, 2010

Book Reviews by Author

A
Abagnale, Frank ~ The Art of the Steal
Angelou, Maya ~ I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Atwood, Margaret ~ The Edible Woman


B
Bertinelli, Valerie ~ Losing It and Gaining My Life Back One Pound At A Time
Blume, Judy ~ Forever


C
Carr, Allen ~ Easy Way for Women to Stop Smoking
Clark, Joan ~ An Audience of Chairs
Coupland, Douglas ~ Generation X
Curtis, Christopher Paul ~ Bud, Not Buddy


D
Davidson, Andrew ~ The Gargoyle
DuPrau, Jeanne ~ The City of Ember


E



F
Francis, Brian ~ Fruit
Frank, Anne ~ Diary of a Young Girl


G



H
Haddon, Mark ~ The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Hall, Brian ~ The Saskiad
Heller, Joseph ~ Catch-22
Hemingway, Ernest ~ The Sun Also Rises
Hulme, Keri ~ The Bone People
Huxley, Aldous ~ Brave New World


I
Ibbitson, John ~ The Landing


J
Juster, Norton ~ The Phantom Tollbooth


K
Kelley, Kitty ~ Oprah: A Biography
Kelly, Elizabeth ~ Apologize, Apologize
Kirn, Walter ~ Up in the Air
Krakauer, Jon ~ Into the Wild
Kristof, Agota ~ The Notebook


L
L'Engle, Madeleine ~ A Wrinkle in Time


M
MacIntyre, Linden ~ The Bishop's Man
Maclachlan, Patricia ~ Baby
McEwan, Ian ~ Saturday
McNamee, Graham ~ Acceleration
Miller, Henry ~ Tropic of Cancer


N
Niffenegger, Audredy ~ The Time Traveler's Wife


O
O'Neill, Heather ~ Lullabies for Little Criminals


P
Paulsen, Gary ~ Hatchet


Q


R
Richards, David Adams ~ Mercy Among the Children


S
Sachar, Louis ~ Holes
Sapphire ~ Push (aka Precious)
Saramago, Jose ~ Blindness
Schlosser, Eric ~ Chew on This
Schlosser, Eric ~ Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal
Sedaris, David ~ Me Talk Pretty One Day: Stories
Smith, Betty ~ A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Smith, Dodie ~ I Capture the Castle
Spinelli, Jerry ~ Maniac Magee
Styron, William ~ Darkness Visible


T
Tremblay, Michel ~ The Fat Woman Next Door is Pregnant


U - Z
Wizner, Jake ~ Spanking Shakespeare
Young, Terence ~ Rhymes with Useless

2 comments:

  1. This is how I organize my book reviews too -- by author and by title, with links in the right hand column. Other people have fancier tab systems, but it works for me.

    The hard part is remembering to update the lists with new reviews.

    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen this format used last year when I started blogging, and told myself that I would do it once I had a substantial amount of reviews archived. I had totally forgotten about it until I saw it on yours and a couple of other sites during the blog hop. I am sooo glad to have done it. It feels a lot more organized.

    But you're right, I will have to work hard to remember to add the reviews as they are completed. It is easy to lose track of these types of systems.

    ReplyDelete